Emerald Park Dental Clinic
- Positioned in the vibrant and fast-growing community of Emerald Park, just east of Regina.
- Built in 2010 with state-of-the-art equipment—including digital X-ray equipment that minimizes exposure to radiation.
- Contemporary, stylish and comfortable environment.
- Wheelchair/device accessible.
- An abundance of free parking.
- Adjacent to numerous retail outlets, an optometrist, a pharmacy, various other services and restaurants—for one-stop convenience.
- Born and raised in Redvers, Saskatchewan.
- Graduate of University of Saskatchewan, College of Dentisty, 1985.
- Opened Northgate Dental Clinic in 1988, opened Lakeshore Dental Clinic in 2001, and opened Emerald Park Dental Clinic in 2010.
- Has extensive knowledge and experience in Cosmetic Dentistry (graduate of Las Vegas Institute, the foremost training facility in North America).
- Has specialized training in Neuromuscular Dentistry including treatment for TMJ.
- Has expertise training with PX3 Mouthguards (proven to increase results of athletic performance).
- Has expertise training from Scottsdale Center for Dentistry, in Cerec One-Appointment Crowns.
• Born and raised in Regina, SK
• Graduate of Winston Knoll Collegiate in 2012, then went on to complete her Bachelor of Science at the University of Regina, graduating in 2016
• Graduate of the University of Saskatchewan, College of Dentistry in 2020
• She enjoys many aspects of dentistry, with an interest in restoring function alongside esthetics, as well as pediatric dentistry. Practicing family-based dentistry with a compassionate and gentle approach.
• Outside of dentistry she enjoys dance, previously having taught at Martin School of Dance, and coached both the LeBoldus Highschool Dance Team and the University of Regina Dance Team. As well, spending time with her family and dogs.
Dr. Neudorf was raised in Yorkton, Saskatchewan attended the University of Saskatchewan where she obtained her Bachelor of Science degree with distinction in microbiology. Upon graduation, she continued her education entering the College of Dental Surgeons and subsequently graduated with distinction in 2004 with a degree in Dentistry.
After graduation she immediately started her practice in Regina and has been furthering her education for the last thirteen years. Her areas of interest lies in crown and bridge, cosmetic dentistry including Invisalign, Temporal Mandibular Joint Disorders, as well as Pediatric Dentistry care and sedation.
- Born and raised in the Moose Jaw / Regina area
- Graduated University of Regina 1978, Bachelor of Arts
- Graduated University of Saskatchewan 1984, College of Dentistry, DMD
- Opened Indian Head Dental Clinic 1984, and continues to practice there
- Held various positions with Saskatchewan College of Dental Surgeons, including President, 2004 & 2005
- Held position with Dentistry Canada Fund
- Held position as Dental Consultant with Sask Health
- Actively participates in Indian Head community events
- Enjoys participating in outdoor sports, playing guitar, and supporting the Saskatchewan Roughriders
Dr. Palak Solanki studied at Rajiv Gandhi University of Health Sciences, one of the most highly
reputed universities in Karnataka, India, with a Bachelor of Dental Surgery in 2013. After moving
to Vancouver in 2015, she graduated from Fairleigh Dickinson University with a Masters of
Administrative Science, as well as completed the Canadian Dental Licensing Exams at UBC, in
2018. She started practicing in Cranbrook, BC after earning the license. She has been
registered with the College of Dental Surgeons of Saskatchewan. Dr. Palak is experienced in
restorative dentistry, crown and bridge work, endodontics (root canal treatment), oral surgery,
and removable prosthetics (dentures and partials), and is always expanding and enhancing her
knowledge and expertise by participating in continuing education courses. She enjoys dancing,
swimming and playing badminton.
- Born and raised in Regina, Saskatchewan.
- Graduate of Campbell Collegiate, Regina, 2009.
- Graduate of University of Saskatchewan, College of Dentistry, 2016.
- Enjoys all aspects of general dentistry with a particular interest in paediatric and restorative.
- Practices family dentistry with compassion, attentiveness and gentleness.
- Outside of dentistry, she likes to travel, spend time with her husband and family, and participate in (and view) sports. Previously, she was a member of the University of Regina Cougar Women's Basketball team.