Lakeshore Dental Clinic
- Positioned in south Regina’s quaint Lakeshore Mall, nestled in the midst of scenic Wascana Park.
- Offers the latest techniques in full service dentistry—including the Cerec crown fabricator that allows for one-appointment crowns.
- Contemporary, stylish and comfortable environment.
- Wheelchair/device accessible.
- Plenty of free parking.
- Adjacent to other healthcare providers and a pharmacy.
Born and raised in Regina, Saskatchewan
Graduate of Michael A. Riffel High School , Regina, 2012
Graduate of University of Saskatchewan, College of Dentistry, 2018
Enjoys practicing all aspects of general dentistry with an interest in pediatric dentistry
Volunteer supervisor for Direct Dental Clinic - a student run clinic in Saskatoon that provides emergency care for those in need
Outside of dentistry she enjoys spending time with family and friends, going to the gym, and travelling.
- Born and raised in Redvers, Saskatchewan.
- Graduate of University of Saskatchewan, College of Dentisty, 1985.
- Opened Northgate Dental Clinic in 1988, opened Lakeshore Dental Clinic in 2001, and opened Emerald Park Dental Clinic in 2010.
- Has extensive knowledge and experience in Cosmetic Dentistry (graduate of Las Vegas Institute, the foremost training facility in North America).
- Has specialized training in Neuromuscular Dentistry including treatment for TMJ.
- Has expertise training with PX3 Mouthguards (proven to increase results of athletic performance).
- Has expertise training from Scottsdale Center for Dentistry, in Cerec One-Appointment Crowns.
- Born and raised in Regina, Saskatchewan.
- Graduate of University of Saskatchewan, College of Dentistry, 1999 with Great Distinction.
- Completed a practicum in Mexico City, where she provided dental treatment to underprivileged families.
- Practices family dentistry with compassion, a gentle touch and strong attention to detail.
- Member of the Regina Dental Society, which involves interviewing new candidates for the U of S Dental College.
- Born and raised in Moose Jaw, Saskatchewan.
- Graduate of University of Saskatchewan, College of Dentistry, 1985.
- Practiced dentistry in Calgary and Toronto, where he completed extensive dental lab technology courses.
- Practices family dentistry in a gentle, relaxed, caring manner, and treats patients like family.
- Enjoys all aspects of family dentistry including endodontics (root canal treatment) and esthetics.
- When not practicing dentistry, he’s juggling parenthood, study of the Mandarin language, playing the violin, and world travel.
- Born and raised in Regina, Saskatchewan.
- Graduate of Campbell Collegiate, Regina, 2009.
- Graduate of University of Saskatchewan, College of Dentistry, 2016.
- Enjoys all aspects of general dentistry with a particular interest in paediatric and restorative.
- Practices family dentistry with compassion, attentiveness and gentleness.
- Outside of dentistry, she likes to travel, spend time with her husband and family, and participate in (and view) sports. Previously, she was a member of the University of Regina Cougar Women's Basketball team.
Dr. Neudorf was raised in Yorkton, Saskatchewan attended the University of Saskatchewan where she obtained her Bachelor of Science degree with distinction in microbiology. Upon graduation, she continued her education entering the College of Dental Surgeons and subsequently graduated with distinction in 2004 with a degree in Dentistry.
After graduation she immediately started her practice in Regina and has been furthering her education for the last thirteen years. Her areas of interest lies in crown and bridge, cosmetic dentistry including Invisalign, Temporal Mandibular Joint Disorders, as well as Pediatric Dentistry care and sedation.
Dr. Anita Sridhar received her Doctor of Dental Medicine degree from the University of Saskatchewan in 2018. She grew up in Regina and graduated from Campbell Collegiate in 2010. Prior to her dentistry education, she received a Bachelor of Science with Great Distinction majoring in Physiology and Pharmacology in Saskatoon. Dr. Sridhar enjoys practicing all aspects of dentistry with special interests in restorative and pediatric dentistry. Outside of work, she enjoys traveling, spending time with friends and family, and cooking and baking.