Lakeshore Dental Clinic
- Positioned in south Regina’s quaint Lakeshore Mall, nestled in the midst of scenic Wascana Park.
- Offers the latest techniques in full service dentistry—including the Cerec crown fabricator that allows for one-appointment crowns.
- Contemporary, stylish and comfortable environment.
- Wheelchair/device accessible.
- Plenty of free parking.
- Adjacent to other healthcare providers and a pharmacy.
Dr. Deryl Dangstorp
- Born and raised in Redvers, Saskatchewan.
- Graduate of University of Saskatchewan, College of Dentisty, 1985.
- Opened Northgate Dental Clinic in 1988, opened Lakeshore Dental Clinic in 2001, and opened Emerald Park Dental Clinic in 2010.
- Has extensive knowledge and experience in Cosmetic Dentistry (graduate of Las Vegas Institute, the foremost training facility in North America).
- Has specialized training in Neuromuscular Dentistry including treatment for TMJ.
- Has expertise training with PX3 Mouthguards (proven to increase results of athletic performance).
- Has expertise training from Scottsdale Center for Dentistry, in Cerec One-Appointment Crowns.
Dr. Tara Kelley
- Born and raised in Regina, Saskatchewan.
- Graduate of University of Saskatchewan, College of Dentistry, 1999 with Great Distinction.
- Completed a practicum in Mexico City, where she provided dental treatment to underprivileged families.
- Practices family dentistry with compassion, a gentle touch and strong attention to detail.
- Member of the Regina Dental Society, which involves interviewing new candidates for the U of S Dental College.
Dr. David Mah
- Born and raised in Moose Jaw, Saskatchewan.
- Graduate of University of Saskatchewan, College of Dentistry, 1985.
- Practiced dentistry in Calgary and Toronto, where he completed extensive dental lab technology courses.
- Practices family dentistry in a gentle, relaxed, caring manner, and treats patients like family.
- Enjoys all aspects of family dentistry including endodontics (root canal treatment) and esthetics.
- When not practicing dentistry, he’s juggling parenthood, study of the Mandarin language, playing the violin, and world travel.