Northgate Dental Clinic
- Situated in one of Regina’s most popular shopping malls.
- A newly renovated, spacious and inviting environment.
- Offers the latest techniques in full service dentistry.
- Easily accessible from anywhere within the city limits (a quick exit off of the Ring Road at Albert Street North).
- Wheelchair/device accessible.
- Ample free parking.
- Adjacent to a wide array of retail, healthcare providers and restaurants.
Dr. Palak Solanki studied at Rajiv Gandhi University of Health Sciences, one of the most highly
reputed universities in Karnataka, India, with a Bachelor of Dental Surgery in 2013. After moving
to Vancouver in 2015, she graduated from Fairleigh Dickinson University with a Masters of
Administrative Science, as well as completed the Canadian Dental Licensing Exams at UBC, in
2018. She started practicing in Cranbrook, BC after earning the license. She has been
registered with the College of Dental Surgeons of Saskatchewan. Dr. Palak is experienced in
restorative dentistry, crown and bridge work, endodontics (root canal treatment), oral surgery,
and removable prosthetics (dentures and partials), and is always expanding and enhancing her
knowledge and expertise by participating in continuing education courses. She enjoys dancing,
swimming and playing badminton.
- Born and raised in Regina, Saskatchewan.
- Graduate of University of Saskatchewan, College of Dentistry, 1999 with Great Distinction.
- Completed a practicum in Mexico City, where she provided dental treatment to underprivileged families.
- Practices family dentistry with compassion, a gentle touch and strong attention to detail.
- Member of the Regina Dental Society, which involves interviewing new candidates for the U of S Dental College.
- Born and raised in Moose Jaw, Saskatchewan.
- Graduate of University of Saskatchewan, College of Dentistry, 1985.
- Practiced dentistry in Calgary and Toronto, where he completed extensive dental lab technology courses.
- Practices family dentistry in a gentle, relaxed, caring manner, and treats patients like family.
- Enjoys all aspects of family dentistry including endodontics (root canal treatment) and esthetics.
- When not practicing dentistry, he’s juggling parenthood, study of the Mandarin language, playing the violin, and world travel.
Dr. Neudorf was raised in Yorkton, Saskatchewan attended the University of Saskatchewan where she obtained her Bachelor of Science degree with distinction in microbiology. Upon graduation, she continued her education entering the College of Dental Surgeons and subsequently graduated with distinction in 2004 with a degree in Dentistry.
After graduation she immediately started her practice in Regina and has been furthering her education for the last thirteen years. Her areas of interest lies in crown and bridge, cosmetic dentistry including Invisalign, Temporal Mandibular Joint Disorders, as well as Pediatric Dentistry care and sedation.