Northgate Dental Clinic
- Situated in one of Regina’s most popular shopping malls.
- A newly renovated, spacious and inviting environment.
- Offers the latest techniques in full service dentistry.
- Easily accessible from anywhere within the city limits (a quick exit off of the Ring Road at Albert Street North).
- Handicapped accessible.
- Ample free parking.
- Adjacent to a wide array of retail, healthcare providers and restaurants.
- Born and raised in Redvers, Saskatchewan.
- Graduate of University of Saskatchewan, College of Dentisty, 1985.
- Opened Northgate Dental Clinic in 1988, opened Lakeshore Dental Clinic in 2001, and opened Emerald Park Dental Clinic in 2010.
- Has extensive knowledge and experience in Cosmetic Dentistry (graduate of Las Vegas Institute, the foremost training facility in North America).
- Has specialized training in Neuromuscular Dentistry including treatment for TMJ.
- Has expertise training with PX3 Mouthguards (proven to increase results of athletic performance).
- Has expertise training from Scottsdale Center for Dentistry, in Cerec One-Appointment Crowns.
- Born and raised in Regina, Saskatchewan.
- Graduate of University of Saskatchewan, College of Dentistry, 1999 with Great Distinction.
- Completed a practicum in Mexico City, where she provided dental treatment to underprivileged families.
- Practices family dentistry with compassion, a gentle touch and strong attention to detail.
- Member of the Regina Dental Society, which involves interviewing new candidates for the U of S Dental College.
- Born and raised in Moose Jaw, Saskatchewan.
- Graduate of University of Saskatchewan, College of Dentistry, 1985.
- Practiced dentistry in Calgary and Toronto, where he completed extensive dental lab technology courses.
- Practices family dentistry in a gentle, relaxed, caring manner, and treats patients like family.
- Enjoys all aspects of family dentistry including endodontics (root canal treatment) and esthetics.
- When not practicing dentistry, he’s juggling parenthood, study of the Mandarin language, playing the violin, and world travel.
Dr. Neudorf was raised in Yorkton, Saskatchewan attended the University of Saskatchewan where she obtained her Bachelor of Science degree with distinction in microbiology. Upon graduation, she continued her education entering the College of Dental Surgeons and subsequently graduated with distinction in 2004 with a degree in Dentistry.
After graduation she immediately started her practice in Regina and has been furthering her education for the last thirteen years. Her areas of interest lies in crown and bridge, cosmetic dentistry including Invisalign, Temporal Mandibular Joint Disorders, as well as Pediatric Dentistry care and sedation.