Emerald Park Dental Clinic
- Positioned in the vibrant and fast-growing community of Emerald Park, just east of Regina.
- Built in 2010 with state-of-the-art equipment—including digital X-ray equipment that minimizes exposure to radiation.
- Contemporary, stylish and comfortable environment.
- Handicapped accessible.
- An abundance of free parking.
- Adjacent to numerous retail outlets, an optometrist, a pharmacy, various other services and restaurants—for one-stop convenience.
Dr. Deryl Dangstorp
- Born and raised in Redvers, Saskatchewan.
- Graduate of University of Saskatchewan, College of Dentisty, 1985.
- Opened Northgate Dental Clinic in 1988, opened Lakeshore Dental Clinic in 2001, and opened Emerald Park Dental Clinic in 2010.
- Has extensive knowledge and experience in Cosmetic Dentistry (graduate of Las Vegas Institute, the foremost training facility in North America).
- Has specialized training in Neuromuscular Dentistry including treatment for TMJ.
- Has expertise training with PX3 Mouthguards (proven to increase results of athletic performance).
- Has expertise training from Scottsdale Center for Dentistry, in Cerec One-Appointment Crowns.
Dr. Kelsey Ross
- Born and raised in Regina, Saskatchewan.
- Graduate of Campbell Collegiate, Regina, 2009.
- Graduate of University of Saskatchewan, College of Dentistry, 2016.
- Enjoys all aspects of general dentistry with a particular interest in paediatric and restorative.
- Practices family dentistry with compassion, attentiveness and gentleness.
- Outside of dentistry, she likes to travel, spend time with her husband and family, and participate in (and view) sports. Previously, she was a member of the University of Regina Cougar Women's Basketball team.